Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Welcome....

Welcome to the technical side of me. As a technical manager cum programmer with several years of experience doing development, I have lots to share with you readers regarding development tips and tricks. Although this blog will be focusing most of the time on C# development, ASP.NET and .NET framework, I will as well include some information regarding Linux's system administration. But do not expect much from me on Linux's side as its not my cup of tea but still I enjoy working on it. Feel free to browse and comment on all of my posts and please excuse me if what i write here is wrong or the explanation is not as what its supposed to be. Please correct me if I do so and by the end of the day, I hope that this blog would be beneficial to me, you and all of the development community worldwide.

By the end, what differs between programmers are not what they had programmed but how they programmed it.

Regards from Malaysia (or anywhere around the world),
Hatim

3 comments:

babysue said...

Cheers to Timmy! Though will not understand a thing u say here, congrats and erm..cheers? =)

Anonymous said...

ya congrats..

Radius said...

tenkiu tenkiu tenkiu tenkiu tenkiu